Trips & Excursions
Over the course of their time in the Prep School, children will have the opportunity to participate in various excursions and visits, providing invaluable supplementary learning and enhancing their experience of the curriculum. Visiting experts on a broad range of topics are regularly invited into School, making learning exciting and engaging.
Visits have included:
- Annual residential excursion to Hindleap Warren in the Ashdown Forest, YHA in the South Downs, Juniper Hall in Dorking and Bowles Outdoor Adventure Centre in Tunbridge Wells
- Year 4 trip to the Greenwich Observatory with Science
- Tonbridge Castle, Bignor Roman Villa, the Cuckmere Haven and Herstmonceux, and Wilderness Wood supporting History and Geography
- Participation in the 'Young Voices' concerts at the O2 and visits to the Royal Albert Hall and Reigate Music Festival
- Year 6 visit to the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Visits to a Sikh temple and local churches in Reigate and Forest Row as part of the Religious Studies curriculum
- Adventure and activity events at Blacklands Farm, Penshurst Place and Drusillas Park.
Year 6 residential photos