Our Purpose & Aims
At Lingfield College, we believe the definitive measure of a school is in its success in preparing pupils to take a positive and contributing role in society. Every child can be inspired and empowered to be the best and the happiest they can be. As a school, we are ambitious for and with every pupil, devoting our resources to provide an outstanding education that opens up a world of possibilities, inspires a love of learning and develops the skills and characteristics needed to become future leaders.
Pupils who leave Lingfield at the end of their school career are academically ambitious, well-rounded individuals with the strength of character, humility and social mindset to make their mark in the world.
We are guided by a simple philosophy that:
Together we can inspire and enable every pupil to truly flourish socially, academically and creatively to fulfil their aspirations and lead exciting, meaningful lives.
Our School Aims
- To be a safe and trusted foundation for our pupils to achieve their individual academic, social and creative potential.
- To cultivate the skills, knowledge, self-awareness and academic credentials our pupils will need to confidently meet the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
- To instil and nurture a strong sense of social responsibility, moral justice and environmental awareness so our pupils can positively contribute to a sustainable and just society.
- To guide each child in the discovery, delight and development of their unique gifts, talents and character.
- To create and sustain an inclusive and contemporary school culture, where diversity, difference and individuality are recognised and celebrated.
- To prioritise physical and emotional wellbeing across every facet of our school community.