Termly Fees 2023-2024
|Baby Room & Nursery||Click for further information|
|Years 5 & 6||£5,100|
|Years 7 to 11||£6,660|
Our fees are inclusive of lunches and many of our after-school clubs. School fees are reviewed for each academic year. We operate a fee payment in advance scheme.
Registration Fees (non-refundable):
- UK applicant £110
- Overseas applicant £130
- £500 Nursery to Year 6
- £700 Years 7 to 13
- Registration and Deposit: The offer of a place is secured by a completed registration form along with the associated fee and deposit. The acceptance deposit is non-refundable if your child does not take up a place at the School. The deposit will be retained until the child has left the School.
- Payment Terms:
- Payment in full on the first day of the term by Direct Debit
- Pay by 3 x instalments across each term by Direct Debit
- Payment by 12 x monthly instalments using the School Fee Plan with Premium Credit
Please note that no other payment terms are accepted unless agreed upon in advance by the Head of Finance and Resources.
- Notice: A full term's notice is required if a pupil is withdrawn from the School and six weeks for the Nursery. In the absence of such notice, the full fees in lieu of that notice period become payable. Notice must be given before the end of the term preceding the term to which the notice relates. The same notice is required in relation to music tuition, learning support and transport.
- Sibling Discount: At any time three or more siblings from one family attend the school, a termly discount of 10% will be applied to the basic tuition fees for the third child and subsequent children.
- Early Years Funding: We participate in the Early Years Funding Entitlement. Please view Nursery Fees for details.
- Deferred Entry: An extra holding deposit of £1,800 is required to secure a deferred entry, and this is reimbursed on the first term’s invoice.
Lingfield College provides a diverse and enriching co-curricular programme included within the school fees. We are also pleased to offer some exciting and popular clubs run by external organisers, which incur an additional charge. The prices for these clubs will be sent with the booking information.
|Prep School||Senior School|
|Drama Club / Musical Theatre Club||Fencing|
|Coding Club||Stand-up Paddleboarding|
All public examination fees are recharged to parents.
In Senior School, certain personal books that pupils retain for their continuing studies are charged to parents. In particular, pupils buy their Mathematics textbooks so that they can retain the full collection for reference as they progress through the School and some specialist textbooks for public examination courses.
Music lessons for both the Prep and Senior Schools must be arranged directly with the Music Administrator. Lessons will be with visiting peripatetic teachers who will invoice parents directly. At Prep School, some instruments are available to hire.
- Instrumental lessons: £220 per term (ten lessons)
- Instrument hire: £25 per term
Learning Support Lessons:
The School monitors the progress of children carefully. Should your child be referred for additional SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability) support, parents may be contacted so that targets can be discussed and agreed upon. Some specialist support is available during the day at an extra cost. Further details are available from the SENDCo department.
Plays, Concerts, Expeditions and Trips:
The School may subsidise the cost of expeditions related to the curriculum. Full charges will arise from optional visits.
Transport costs can vary with location. Visit our Transport Page for more information.
The School carries a comprehensive portfolio of general insurance. However, through the School Fees Protection Scheme, parents can insure for the recovery of fees during a pupil's absence due to sickness. There is also an option to provide for the continuing payment of fees following the unexpected death of the principal financial contributor in the family. Details of both these supplementary insurances can be obtained from the Head of Finance & Resource
Pupils' Personal Possessions
The School does not accept responsibility for claims arising from loss of, or damage to, pupils' property. The cover should therefore be arranged by appropriate extension of the parent's household insurance policy.