Lingfield College in new partnership with StudentSafe
We are delighted to have partnered with StudentSafe www.studentsafe.co.uk as our transport management and technology partner. Their team have many years’ experience working with Independent Schools across the UK and we are delighted to welcome them on-board.
We understand the importance of providing more information about the running of the minibus & Coach services in "real time" and StudentSafe will help us meet this goal with technology led solutions.
They will initially focus on improving safeguarding by providing a live service and operations contact centre for parents during journey times.
From October half term there will be a downloadable StudentSafe App which will allow parents and carers to:
- Access real time tracking of bus services
- Receive real time verification that children have boarded and alighted the bus at their stops
- Receive real time notifications of delays and incidents
- Amend (cancel) booking details for the next journey
- Use the self-booking calendar for booking or cancelling additional ad-hoc services should the need arise (subject to seat availability).
StudentSafe will have a transport desk at our Open Morning on 25th September where they will demonstrate the technology and will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.