New Parent Information
Welcome to Lingfield College!
Please find below our Senior School New Parent Information and New Pupil Forms for the academic year 2022-23.
Please read all the information carefully and contact the Admissions Registrar via email or +44 (0) 1342 838153 should you have any questions.
This information and corresponding forms are key documents in the enrolment process. It is essential that the information is read and that the forms are completed, signed and returned by post FAO: The Admissions Office by Friday 27th May 2022.
Please be aware further induction information will be available on Parent/Student Induction events.
Thank you and best wishes to all our new students!
We require some further information about your child. Please complete and return the following form:
Please complete the form below only if this is relevant to your child.
Entry Information for 2022-23
Student Induction Information
Here you will find information about the induction events we organise for both you and your child.
- Year 7 Induction letter to Parents
- Year 7 Bowles Trip letter
- Year 7 & Year 8 BBQ & Treasure Hunt Invitation
Induction event information and dates are available in the Sixth Form Entry Information Booklet.
Fee accounts are payable by Direct Debit. You can choose from one of the following options:
- Termly payments, taken on or just after the first day of each term
- 3 x equal instalments split over the term
- Alternatively, you can use the school's monthly payment scheme (the School Fee Plan with Premium Credit). To do this you will need to arrange this in writing with the Finance department.
If you are paying by Direct Debit, please print and complete the mandate below and return it to Admissions.
If you have any questions regarding finance please email the Head of Finance and Resources.
Medical & Consent Forms
These medical and consent forms MUST be read/completed.
- Medical Information Letter - This document contains information about the medical care of your child and should be read carefully and understood.
- Medical Conditions Policy
Please complete the forms below.
Use of Images
- Use of Images Information - Please read the information about how we use images of pupils at the School and the conditions of their use.
Music, Sport & Drama
Should your child wish to have music lessons, please read the following letter and complete the lesson request form.
- Pre-Season Sports Training Sessions - Please read for information on the dates of the pre-season training sessions & fitting for gum shields.
- SOCS Sport - Information about our partner app SOCS for fixture information and team sheets
Should your child wish to receive LAMDA tuition, please read the following letter and complete the request form and return it:
Policies & Codes of Conduct
Uniform, Books & Equipment
School uniform is worn by Years 7 - 11 according to the School Uniform Code, and Sixth Formers do not wear the uniform but abide by a smart business wear dress code.
Please visit our uniform pages on our website to view our Dress Codes for all year groups.
Our Uniform & Sports Wear supplier is Simmonds, available at:
Simmonds, 64 Calverly Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TNI 2UG
Phone: 01892 837202 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simmonds, our uniform supplier, are offering 10% discount on all uniform purchased between Saturday 21st May - Saturday 9th July. Click here for details.
- Senior School Uniform & Sports Kit Pages
- Sixth Form Dress Code
- Sixth Form Sports Kit Page
Please note: We have a new sports kit being introduced using a phased approach from September 2022. It will be available to purchase shortly in readiness for the start of the Autumn Term.
Required Study Books
Science - For September 2022, all students are required to purchase a copy of the following book for studying Science at Lingfield College. This book can be ordered from Amazon (or other Internet shopping sites) or from good bookshops such as Waterstones. The ISBN number, an image of the book and the estimated price have been included to help you find the specific titles required. The Science textbooks used at Lingfield College are published by Oxford.
|Year 7 Science Book||
|Year 8 Science Book||
|Year 9 Science Books||
These textbooks will be used throughout Years 9, 10 and 11
If you have any further questions, please email the Head of Science.
From September, Years 7 - 10 students will require a scientific calculator for Maths lessons.
The calculator we recommend is the Casio fx-85GTX (classwiz).
If you would like to order a calculator through the School it will cost £10.19 and this will be added to your bill.