The School's Open Day Events offer an excellent opportunity to see everything Lingfield has to offer and to enable you to assess the character and strengths of the School. They include an extensive range of displays and demonstrations and provide an opportunity for prospective parents and students to meet with existing parents and students and also staff members.
- Nursery and Reception Working Open Morning Wednesday 23rd May 2018, (reserve a place with the Admissions Office)
- Year 5 Lingfield Experience Day - Friday 15 June 2018 (reserve a place with the Admissions Office)
- Year 7 Lingfield Experience Day - Monday 25 June 2018 (reserve a place with the Admissions Office)
- Lingfield College (Nursery, Prep, Senior & Sixth Form) Open Morning – Saturday 29 September 2018, 9.30am - 1.00pm (no appointment necessary)
- Sixth Form Open Evening - First week of October 2018 (TBC)
The Year 7 Experience Day, Year 5 Experience Day and Sixth Form Open Evening are invitation-only events. Please contact the Admissions Office to register your interest.
Please note that the Admissions Office would be happy to arrange private tours of the School and a meeting with the Headmaster at other times to suit you, during term-time.
Deadline for applications for Senior School Entry in September 2018 – Friday 10 November 2017.
(Key routes to entry are into Reception, Year 7, Year 9 and Sixth Form. Places occasionally become available in other years and Waiting Lists are held for each Year Group, please contact the Admissions office with all enquiries).
Please note that applicants must be registered with the School and have completed an Entrance Examinations Form in order to sit the Examinations.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS & ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS (for ENTRY 2018)
Entrance Examinations - Saturday 20 January 2018 (9.00 – 1.00)
Academic Scholarship Examinations - Saturday 20 January 2018 (2.30-4.30)
Mrs Maggie O'Neill, Registrar
The Admissions Office